Saturday 19 November 4.00 – 7.00 pm
Firstsite Gallery,Lewis Gardens,Colchester
All around Essex faith groups are organising social activities that help to build strong and healthy communities. This event will share great examples and ideas for supporting people in the community using volunteering and social action. It will discover how faith groups support the things communities care about. By bringing different faiths together we will celebrate our work, spark new ideas and question if faith groups can play a greater role in working collaboratively with other sectors.
Essex Cultural Diversity Project will be hosting an information sharing stall at the event next the registration stands.
- Hear about successful community projects led by faith groups
- Share your examples and knowledge
- Make new partnerships and collaborate
- Think about how Essex communities can best be supported
- Question what you can do next to promote community cohesion
Followed by a multi-faith supper until 8.30pm.
Please click on the link below to book your place.